Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Because I spent my morning poking around Foreign Policy

Just a few things that might be of interest to my fellow I Street contributors.
  • Pat:  Since you disagreed with the idea that Obama was 0-4 on the big foreign policy issues, it seems that someone has agreed with you.
  • Charlie:  Stephen Walt of Foreign Policy makes an interesting case about the role of nuclear weapons in today's foreign policy arena.
Also of interest:
  • The world's worst dictators.  Not a whole lot of surprises here.  At least for as far as my slow, government computer let me get before he decided to freeze up every time a new page would load.
  • An interesting take on American democracy.  Being as big of a fan of Fareed Zakaria as I am, I would be inclined to agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment